Fact: El Camino Cantina brought the ‘Rita’ to Australia.
When other bars were serving standard Margaritas, or ‘Margs’, El Camino was perfecting a true Tex-Mex style Rita made with a secret mix including tequila, Triple Sec and heaps of fresh lime juice.
That’s where the secrecy ends … because there is nothing hush-hush about these legendary Margaritas, which now have a cult following countrywide.
Their legendary status and Tex-Mex credentials come down to a few things:
- Style: they’re served traditionally ‘on the rocks’ and as a wickedly frozen blend that Texans claim to have created
- Flavours: Our revolving line-up of Ritas showcase true Tex-Mex flavours
- Size: they’re served in two traditional Tex-Mex sizes
- Strikingly large, hand-blown glassware – shipped in from Texas
- Cadillacs: There is a Tex-Mex tradition of serving a sweet-sour Rita with a smooth, rich float of a premium orange-flavoured liqueur called Grand Marnier. The luxurious finish has earned it the name, the Cadillac Margarita
All venues serve our signature Classic, Mango, Strawberry and Calypso Crush flavours.
From time to time we also add a special Margarita of the Month to the menu.
So there is always a new Rita to get to know.
Drop by and say ‘hello’!
El Camino Cantina practices the responsible service of alcohol. RSA applies.